Dayton's
Dayton's
Dayton's
The origins of the Dayton's building started in 1902 at the corner of Nicollet Avenue and 7th Street (map). The building was renovated in 2021 and is managed by The Dayton's Project.
The original Dayton Company expanded from the original six-story building by purchasing neighboring properties in 1913 and 1929, then added four floors to the top of the building pictured here in 1947. Â
This postcard was published by V. O. Hammon Publishing Co. around 1911.
The Dayton's Project building. Photo from 2019.